Vipillwatchlung Admin replied

295 weeks ago

He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe: The Beginning Full Movie In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The beginning of how the strongest man in the universe gained the power to defend his homeworld.
Years ago, two leaders battled for their homeworld Eternia, a fantastical world where compassion struggles against greed. Where one became the good King Randor, the other became the monster Skeletor who plans to rise once again and conquer Eternia. To protect the kingdom, the mystical powers of Castle Grayskull chose a hero - Randor's lazy, impulsive teenaged son Prince Adam. Although a little reluctant to take on a new secret identity, Adam may not mind the name He-Man once that can help his father.
As a BIG fan of the original He-Man I really liked this re-make & aside from the fact that Cringer or Battle cat don't talk, it stays true to the original. The opening sequence is even better!
Yeah yeah, another &quot;new&quot; show for Cartoon Network to flaunt, just like Transformers Armada, both are updates of classic 80&#39;s shows which are just now becoming popular again because of the trendy retro movement (just like the 70&#39;s flashback in the 90&#39;s, and the 50&#39;s comeback in the 70&#39;s, see a pattern yet? I can only imagine what ungodly horrors they&#39;ll bring back for 2010 when the 90&#39;s become retro trendy. Yeesh! Perhaps MTV&#39;s &quot;Real World: the animated series&quot; will hit Cartoon Network eh?)<br/><br/>Well anyways back on topic. The animation is new and crisp with some noticible hints of CGI. I like shows that mix CGI and cell animation. Sonic X, Ghost In The Shell:SAC, and Zoids do this and it looks cool. So this is an okay show. If you&#39;re 12 years old and don&#39;t know that a similar show existed in the 80&#39;s.<br/><br/>My big problem with the show.. Battle Cat. Why is he so silent? Oh! Thats write, the writers for the &quot;new&quot; show were aiming for a more adolescent audience and they figured that a talking tiger was just to childish and mythical for a cartoon show! And magic,telepathy, transformations,talking bees,birdmen and all those other things aren&#39;t? STUPID WRITERS!! *SMAAAACK!*<br/><br/>But of course you have to expect atleast one or two screw ups from a re-make. Lets just hope the folks making the new Knight Rider movie don&#39;t decide that a talking Trans Am is too childish for an audience.<br/><br/>Or else I, and a million other KR fans will be upset.

the Reborn full movie in hindi free downloadKucuk Prens download moviesDeath Dig movie downloadBullet in the Face movie download in hdThe Episode 3.7Episode 2.18 full movie in hindi free download mp4Blood Relative full movie hd downloadElectric Slide in hindi free downloadEpisode 4.14 full movie hd 720p free downloadBurakku suwan mau download torrent
Please log in to post a reply.